The Goodwill Work Readiness Program is for people struggling to find work. It teaches skills that will help them succeed in today’s working world.
Case Managers work with each person to create a unique plan for employment. This plan addresses both the barriers they face and their goals. Workforce Development Specialists also works with each person to help put their plan into action to find a job.
In four weeks, this program includes job placement, coaching, and financial training. This program helps individuals find a competitive job.
Want to learn more?
There is an information session held every Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. at Goodwill Industries of Greater Detroit. Our facility is located at 3111 Grand River Avenue Detroit, Michigan.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be motivated to get a job.
- You must be able to report at 7:00 a.m. to your place of work.
- You must be able to present a valid state ID or driver’s license and social security card.
- You must be able to present a criminal history if applicable. Offense(s) must be non-violent or non-sexual.
Goodwill Industries of Greater Detroit is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Goodwill uses the Michigan Relay Center (1-800-649-3777) to facilitate communication with the deaf.
Get In Touch